Photography is not just a job it's something I love to do. Whether candid or posed, my goal is always to capture a moment that’ll make you smile, for a picture you’ll treasure forever. Outside of photography, my life circles around snowboarding, good food, and spending time with friends, family, and my pug.
- Iím 100% bilingual, and am a native speaker of both English and Spanish fluently.
- So far Iíve discovered that the only foods I donít like are sweet pickles.
- My iPhone has changed my life.
- I color-code the shirts in my closet.
- I grew up on a farm and have a true understanding for the value of hard work.
- I can bale hay, drive a tractor, and hogtie a sheep.
- Hot sauce can never be too spicy.
Henry Alva Photography is based out of Kirkland, WA east of Seattle. We offer many different photography services from portrait and senior pictures to various outdoor sports, pet, and event photography. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns you may have and I will gladly return your call or email as soon as possible. Se habla espaŮol.
© 2012 HenryAlva.com